Patrick Meier, PhDiRevolutions has 2+Million hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized expert and consultant on humanitarian technology and innovation. Book: Digital Humanitarians. Previously: UN, World Bank, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Ushahidi. PhD from Fletcher School, Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Stanford and MA at Columbia. Born & raised in Africa.
Sign up here for my Newsletter
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- The Starfish and the Spider: 8 Principles of Decentralization
- Why Anonymity is Important for Truth and Trustworthiness Online
- How to Crowdsource Better Governance in Authoritarian States
- Crisis Mapping Africa's Crossborder Conflicts
- A Practical Introduction to UAVs for NGOs
- The Value of Timely Information During Disasters (Measured in Hours)
- Google Inc + World Bank = Empowering Citizen Cartographers?
- Drones and the Coronavirus: Do these applications make any sense?
- WeRobotics for Humans in a Hurry
- Technology for Good is Broken. Here’s How We’re Trying to Fix It.
- Decolonizing Medical Cargo Drone Technology: Step 1
- Back to the Future: Drones in Humanitarian Action
- Testing Agile Cargo Drone Delivery to Improve Healthcare
- Drone Charter on Equal Opportunity and Inclusion
- Building Cargo Drone Expertise in Papua New Guinea
- How Local Drone Pilots Are Reducing Dengue Fever
- How Drone Natives are Decolonizing Robotics
- New! Online Training for Humanitarian Drone Missions
- Meet the Youngest Drone Pilots in Fiji
- Testing Underwater Drones: Lessons Learned from the South Pacific
- Field Testing Medical Cargo Drones in the DR
- Empowering Youths in Fiji to Explore their Islands with Aerial and Marine Robotics
- How Mosquitos are Hitching a Ride on Drones to Reduce Zika
- Entire Fleet of Cargo Drones Tested in the Amazon Rainforest
- Digital Humanitarians in Space: Planet Launches Rapid Response Team
- How to Defeat Zika with Flying Robots
- The Future of Crisis Mapping is Finally Here