Communication is Aid: Curated tweets and commentary from the CDAC Network’s Media and Technology Fair, London 2012. My commentary in blue. This is the first time I’ve used Storify to curate content. (I bumped into the co-founder of the platform at SXSW which reminded me I really needed to get in on the action).
Patrick Meier, PhDiRevolutions has 2+Million hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized expert and consultant on humanitarian technology and innovation. Book: Digital Humanitarians. Previously: UN, World Bank, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Ushahidi. PhD from Fletcher School, Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Stanford and MA at Columbia. Born & raised in Africa.
Sign up here for my Newsletter
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- Field Testing Medical Cargo Drones in the DR
- Empowering Youths in Fiji to Explore their Islands with Aerial and Marine Robotics
- How Mosquitos are Hitching a Ride on Drones to Reduce Zika
- Entire Fleet of Cargo Drones Tested in the Amazon Rainforest
- Digital Humanitarians in Space: Planet Launches Rapid Response Team
- How to Defeat Zika with Flying Robots
- The Future of Crisis Mapping is Finally Here
- Global Thought Leadership in Social Sector Robotics
- Creating a League of Luxury Yachts for Disaster Response
- Humanitarian Robotics, Murphy’s Law and What To Do About It
- How To Coordinate UAV Deployments During Disasters
- How Zanzibaris are Hacking Flying Robots
- Cargo Drones Deliver in the Amazon Rainforest
- First Ever Cargo Drone Deliveries in Amazon Rainforest
- The Most Comprehensive Study on Drones in Humanitarian Action
- Aerial Robotics and Agriculture: Opportunities for the Majority World
- What Happens When the Media Sends Drone Teams to Disasters?
- Why Robots Are Flying Over Zanzibar and the Source of the Nile
- Using Sound and Artificial Intelligence to Detect Human Rights Violations
- Using Swimming Robots to Warn Villages of Himalayan Tsunamis