Communication is Aid: Curated tweets and commentary from the CDAC Network’s Media and Technology Fair, London 2012. My commentary in blue. This is the first time I’ve used Storify to curate content. (I bumped into the co-founder of the platform at SXSW which reminded me I really needed to get in on the action).
Patrick Meier, PhDiRevolutions has 1.8 Million+ hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized expert and consultant on humanitarian technology and innovation. Book: Digital Humanitarians. Previously: UN, World Bank, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Ushahidi. PhD from Fletcher School, Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Stanford and MA at Columbia. Born & raised in Africa.
Sign up here for my Newsletter
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- Using Sound and Artificial Intelligence to Detect Human Rights Violations
- Using Swimming Robots to Warn Villages of Himalayan Tsunamis
- Could These Swimming Robots Help Local Communities?
- Reverse Robotics: A Brief Thought Experiment
- Humanitarian Robotics: The $15 Billion Question?
- This is What Happens When You Send Flying Robots to Nepal
- How to Democratize Humanitarian Robotics
- On Humanitarian Innovation versus Robotic Natives
- How Can Digital Humanitarians Best Organize for Disaster Response?
- The Value of Timely Information During Disasters (Measured in Hours)
- Humanitarian Cargo Delivery via Aerial Robotics is Not Science Fiction (Updated)
- Think Global, Fly Local: The Future of Aerial Robotics for Disaster Response
- Aerial Robotics for Payload Delivery in Developing Countries: Open Questions
- New Findings: Rapid Assessment of Disaster Damage Using Social Media
- A 10 Year Vision: Future Trends in Geospatial Information Management
- UN Crisis Map of Fiji Uses Aerial Imagery (Updated)
- Increasing the Reliability of Aerial Imagery Analysis for Damage Assessments
- Aerial Robotics for Search & Rescue: State of the Art?
- When Bushmen Race Aerial Robots to Protect Wildlife
- 360° Aerial View of Taiwan Earthquake Damage